Friday, October 21, 2011

Yakimix Experience

I tried to make reservation thrice on Yakimix Greenbelt 3 but failed to come. They have very strict rules! You can only reserve thru phone if you will call before 4pm and dine by 6pm , and you need to be atleast 4 people.

Today I read reviews that it's gonna be worth the wait when you reserve. To feed my palate's curiousity, I went there before 6pm to reserve "walk-in". Was waiting for a table and waiting for my husband to come.

After an hour and half we had our table! Here's my take of the whole dining experience..

1. Buffet price Php 600.00
2. Dishes, a mix of Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
3. I love that we can grill on our very own table. I like the peppered beef the most.
4. Ok. This is my plate. This is how the "MALINAO" eats buffet. I had about 3 full plates.
5. Dessert was very good too! They had papaya, dragon fruit, pineapple. There were mini squares of cake. Yum yum i'm sure but I'm watching my figure.(haha! Did I mention 3 plates already?)

Husband asked if I will be coming back to Yakimix, I replied a quick "No". Well I think what I really meant was, I will do it twice a year. It's a hefty serving of salmon and tuna sashimi, grilled shrimp and beef! They even have sukiyaki soup. Also Sinigang (i really wonder why).

We have a favorite Japanese restaurant and we spent the same amount of cash. But Yakimix won in the quantity level!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4